Silkcreening is one of the three main methods Breakmark uses to customize apparel for teams. Large stencils produced from your designs are placed over fabric and ink is pressed through the gaps.
Why Screen Printing?
Screen printed uniforms are often the most economical to purchase. Using 1-2 color designs and simple block #s allow you to get custom apparel without breaking the bank.
Spot Sublimation is a scaled down version of Cut & Sew Sublimation. Your designs are smaller, but equally as vibrant and detailed. Designs are applied to products that are pre-assembled and therefore can not encompass whole areas of a product.
Why Spot Sublimation?
Spot sublimated designs allow you to affordably customize fonts for numbers and have limitless color and detail in your design.
- Our maximum standard design size is 10″ x 14″
- Women’s jerseys may have smaller design sizes
- There is no white ink for spot sublimation. We recommend white garments for best results
- If you are using a colored jersey, any white in the design will show through as the jersey color, and the design colors will dye based on the garment color
- You can customize fonts for names or #s
- You can incorporate names or #s within the areas of your design
- We can spot sub over seams, but the press does flatten the fabric a bit
Sublimation is a more in depth method that Breakmark offers to customize your team’s apparel and apply your team’s designs. Your designs are dyed directly into a fabric and can be as colorful and detailed as you like, and encompass the entire garment.
Why Full Sublimation?
Team’s choose Full Sublimation for designs that are oversized, have lots of color to them, or span across the entire garment. Because your design is dyed directly into the material, the large, multicolored designs don’t weigh down your jersey and still breathe very well.
- Limitless color and detail
- We scale designs for you from the smallest size to the largest
- We place your names and numbers at no extra charge
- You can customize fonts for names or #s
- Design is dyed in to the material for no added weight
- Minimum reorder is just 1 piece
Download the Men’s Full-Sub Template Right-Click; Download Linked File As
Download the Women’s Full-Sub Template Right-Click; Download Linked File As
Download the Shorts Full-Sub Template Right-Click; Download Linked File As
Embroidery is a design process that Breakmark offers where a machine stitches your logo, name or number onto a garment. There are hundreds of thread colors that will allow you to achieve intricate detail and quality.
Embroidery is an affordable way to customize sweats and warm ups with names and #s. Small logos with lots of color can also be embroidered more economically than screen printing
- There is a one time set up fee for all new designs
- Stock fonts for names and #s in either block or script font
- The larger the design, the more thread that is used, and the more expensive it is
- On hats, some designs can be made in to 3D logos. Email for more info
If your team has pre-existing artwork that you want to use, Adobe Illustrator (.ai ) files are best in vector format. eps, .pdf, or svg are also good. Please outline all parts of the logo, including any text. Alternatively, you can also send us your font file, if need be.
If your team is unable to create these files, that is ok. We have a talented art staff that will work with you to make your designs happen. We provide teams with free art time, as follows
- Screen print orders receive 20 minutes of free art assistance
- Embroidered orders receive 20 minutes of free art assistance
- Spot sub orders receive 40 minutes of free art assistance
- Full sub orders receive 60 minutes of free art assistance
As always, set ups are free, and so are names and #s placed on spot or full sub gear.
Please use the form below to submit your art files.
Timing and Shipping
Turnaround times are approximations and as follows
- Stock screen print gear: 15 business days
- Stock Embroidered Gear: 15 business days
- Stock Spot Sub Gear: 15 business days
- Full Sub Gear: 20-25 business days
Combining screen printing and embroidery can add to the turnaround times.
Gear ships via UPS, with a signature required, unless otherwise requested. Teams shipping outside of the United States are responsible for all shipping costs, duties and taxes.